Law Day 2014 YouTube Video Contest
We are extending the deadline for contest entries to March 20, 2014 due to weather delays and school closings.
Sponsored by the NJSBA Young Lawyers Division
The Young Lawyers Division of the New Jersey State Bar Association will join in the celebration of the 350th anniversary of the birth of New Jersey for this year’s Law Day 2014 YouTube Video Contest.
- Create a video clip that is three minutes long, or less, based on the 2014 Law Day theme, "New Jersey350: Innovation, Diversity, Liberty."
- The contest is open to New Jersey high school students (grades 9-12) and middle school students (grades 6-8).
- Best high school video wins $500.
- Best middle school video wins $250.
- Winners will be announced April 1, 2014.
- Make a video.
- You have the option to submit your entry online, or by regular mail.
- See contest rules for instructions and forms to mail in your entry forms and video.
DEADLINE AND CONTEST RULES:
- Deadline extended to March 20, 2014
- Parental permission is required for contestants under 18.
- Persons under 13 years of age must have their contest entries submitted by an adult, whether parent, guardian or teacher.