Experience The Westin Excelsior Rome -- Reserve today
Since 1906, The Westin Excelsior Rome has hosted celebrities,
statesmen, royalty and artists visiting the Eternal City. Named to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2011 Gold List, the Westin Excelsior Rome is known for its outstanding service and exceptional setting in the heart of the celebrated Via Veneto district, steps away from Villa Borghese, and the Spanish Steps. Located at the corner of corner of Via Veneto and Via Boncompagni, the hotel recently underwent a $7 million renovation and represents the height of luxury. The grand style is reflected in the sumptuous furnishings of the remodeled 281 guest rooms and 35 suites.
You may reserve your room now, or prepay your entire room reservation now. See details below:
Hotel Reservation Information
Make your hotel reservations now. The cutoff date is Sept. 26, 2013. Please reserve early, as availability is limited and the hotel is expected to be at full occupancy.
Online: All reservations must be made online.
Double room; single occupancy--€240, plus €3 per person, per night city tax and 10 percent VAT per night.
Double room; double occupancy--€245, plus €3 per person, per night city tax and 10 percent VAT per night.
Rates include American breakfast buffet and porterage fees.
Check-in: After 3 p.m. Those who wish to check in upon arrival, should reserve a room for the night prior to arrival.
To reserve your room now: A major credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. Your account will be charged upon check-out, based on the Euro-Dollar conversion rate at that time.
To prepay your entire room reservation now:
- If you choose to prepay your reservation you must do so in full at time of booking. No partial payments will be accepted. Once paid in full, there will be no adjustments at a later date due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- Your payment in full will be processed through an authorization form which may be downloaded from the hotel’s website: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/NJSBA.
- The form must be completed and returned, via fax only, to the hotel, Attention: Rebecca Rosignoli, at 011 39 06 4890 5143.
- Once the authorization form is returned, your credit card will be charged in Euros and the transaction will be considered complete. Once paid in full, there will be no adjustments at a later date due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- The cancellation policy outlined above will apply to prepaid reservations.
Method of Payment: All payments must be made via credit card. Charges will be incurred at the prevailing exchange rate on the day payments are made.
Cancellations: Any cancellations prior to Sept. 26, 2013 will not incur penalty fees.
From Sept. 26 until Nov. 2, 2013 any cancellation or reduction in length of stay of existing reservations will result in a penalty of 50 percent of cancelled booking or portion of it charged to the client’s credit card.
From Nov. 3, 2013 until date of arrival any cancellation or reduction in length of stay of existing reservations will result in a penalty of 100 percent of cancelled booking or portion of it charged to the client's credit card.